Communicating with parents is an essential part of what we do, making sure you receive the correct information about activities, events, detentions and things that really matter is something we care about.
- Messages will get to you reliably and on time
- We can send messages directly to mums, dads, and other carers at the same time
- Emergency or important information can be sent via email/text
- Pay for your child's dinner via Cashless Catering
- BHSC ParentMail app is free and available to Android and Iphones
Please see link below for parent help on getting started with ParentMail. Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cashless Catering has now gone live, you can pay your son/daughter's dinner money via ParentMail. Instructions can be found here.